As part of our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion, AECOM is proud to be a prime employer for women, and we enthusiastically celebrate International Women’s Day every March 8.
See below for AECOM benefits and resources that support gender equality and help women at AECOM thrive in their personal and work lives.
Connect, Support and Celebrate
- Build your social support network by joining an Employee Resource Group. Visit Ecosystem for details.
- Connect with women at AECOM worldwide in the Global Well-Being Community.
- Celebrate the women you work with by sending them an e-card or a badge through Kudos.
- See 10 ways you can be a better ally.
- Share the monthly Canada Benefits To-Dos e-newsletter and this benefits website with your family.
- Encourage your spouse/domestic partner to join our well-being programs (they can earn rewards too).
Build Your Financial Stability
- Sun Life hosts a wealth of WELLbinars to help you build your financial stability. Visit the Events calendar for details and registration links. You can also access a variety of articles, tips and tools through Sun Life’s online financial well-being center.
- Review your own well-being strategy for building a financially secure future.
- Prepare for a financial emergency with this Financial Well-Being Checklist.
- Connect with a financial advisor for personalized help with your unique financial needs.
- Find ways you can save on your current daily expenses.
- Save and invest for your future with the Defined Contribution Pension Plan (DCPP), the Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and the Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA).
Embrace a Healthy Lifestyle
- If you are enrolled in an AECOM medical plan, use your health care coverage for free preventive care, including mammograms and ob-gyn exams, and use Teladoc Medical Experts for help finding specialists best suited to your needs and preferences and for expert medical advice and second opinions.
- Find health and wellness classes and gyms that can help you meet your unique fitness goals through ClassPass, and save money on fitness classes and wellness services with our Fitness Discounts Program.
- Through our global Business Travel Benefits program, International SOS provides pre-trip planning, travel assistance and medical assistance services, including services specific to women travelers. Log in to the International SOS website for additional resources (member ID: 11BMMS000147).
Achieve Work-Life Balance
- The GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides access to helpful resources for everyone, including many pertinent to women’s health and personal issues. Log into the GuidanceResources website and search for “women’s topics” or whatever specific topic you’re interested in — career, finance, health, parenting, etc. To register, use Organization Web ID: AECOM.
- The responsibilities of family caregiving disproportionately impact women, so access to caregiving resources promotes gender equity. Learn how AECOM’s Care.com benefit helps all our Canada employees thrive at balancing work and life.
- Learn about AECOM’s Flexible Time Off and leave benefits and explore flexible work support options through Freedom to Grow.
Mind Your Mental Health
- Take care of your emotional well-being with these additional mental health resources.
Be Well in Every Way
- Make your well-being a top priority with our Canada Well-Being and Global Well-Being programs.