Over the years, AECOM has taken steps to build a strong culture of employee well-being — a culture that will help us all get through this difficult time together. Taking care of ourselves and others is more important than ever.
We’re providing new resources to help employees around the world make their well-being a priority, spread kindness and gratitude, and stay connected with their families, friends, colleagues and communities.
- Visit our new Global Well-Being website, WellBeingAtAECOM.com, for apps, assessments, action plans and other resources you can use to support every aspect of your well-being (physical, emotional, financial, social and the planet). The site is currently available in English only but will be available in French Canadian as well.
- Join your colleagues in global events — such as virtual fitness classes and WELLbinars. Find details and registration links on the Global Well-Being Events calendar.
- Back by popular demand, the digital Well-Being Wheel provides useful ideas to take a moment for your health, such as ideas for taking creative breaks, starting a compliment chain and getting into morning routines.
- Your local Well-Being Ambassador will share monthly tips and timely news about events and resources for your health. You can find your Ambassador’s profile on the new culture of well-being map.
- Let’s inspire and support each other by sharing our well-being stories. Whether it’s an act of kindness, your family’s new workout routine, or how you are practicing gratitude, tell us about it! Post on social media with #MyMomentToBeWell or submit on WellBeingAtAECOM.com.
In 2018, we celebrated our first Global Well-Being Week. In 2019, we dedicated the month of June to Global Well-Being. Now, starting with the resources and activities mentioned above, our Global Well-Being program will aim to support you and your family throughout the year. There will be new WELLbinars and other virtual events, challenges to help you be well while engaging in some friendly competition with your colleagues, and more.
In addition to these new Global Well-Being resources, you and your spouse/domestic partner also have access to the Canada Well-Being at AECOM program, which allows you to complete well-being activities and earn points towards quarterly rewards.
We encourage you to take advantage of all that’s available now and coming up throughout the year, so you can be safe, be well and bring your best self to everything you do — at home and at work.