- Share this website with your new spouse, so they can learn about AECOM’s benefits, too.
You can easily do this by clicking the “Share This” link at the top of each page.
- Add your spouse to your benefits within 31 days of your marriage or common law partnership start date at AECOMBenefitsOnline.com. You might also want to consider electing or increasing certain coverage such as life insurance and critical illness insurance.
- Consider contributing more to the Defined Contribution Pension Plan (DCPP), Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) and the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- If your legal name, address and/or phone number has changed, update your personal information.
- Get helpful financial tips for starting your family.
- Update your beneficiary information.
- If you have questions, call the AECOM Benefits Service Centre at 833.411.5520.