- Global Mobility will contact the Benefits Team to initiate your enrolment in the Cigna International Health Plan.
- If you have dependents staying in Canada, they can continue their health care coverage through Sun Life.
- If you are a new hire, make your benefit elections within 31 days of your hire date at AECOMBenefitsOnline.com (you’ll need to register first if you haven’t already). And be sure to see the New Hire Checklist.
- Save for the future by contributing to the Defined Contribution Pension Plan (DCPP), Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) and the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Download an International SOS ID card (use Membership ID 11BMMS000147).
- Download the International SOS app and other helpful benefits apps.
- Search Care.com for caregiver services for your home, loved ones and pets remaining in Canada.
- If you have questions, call the AECOM Benefits Service Centre at 833.411.5520.
You might also like to know
The Cigna Expatriate Health Plan provides coverage for you and your covered family members in Canada and abroad.