Use your AECOM benefits to have a bright and bountiful season by giving yourself the best present of all: the gift of well-being.
Save money on gifts and manage your holiday budget
- Cash in your rewards in the Canada Well-Being program to receive gift cards that you can give as gifts or use to purchase gifts. You can get gift cards for Amazon, Groupon, Visa, Walmart, Starbucks, Home Depot, Indigo, Esso and more.
- Read a ComPsych article on Keeping Your Holiday Budget in Check.
Give back during this special time of year
- During the month of December, you can earn double points for tracking activities under Volunteering in the Canada Well-Being program. Find ideas on the Volunteer Canada site.
- Visit the Global Well-Being Site to learn how you can be a champion for human rights.
- Consider giving to AECOM’s charity partners — Water for People and Engineers Without Borders.
Find caregivers for all members of your family and your home too
- Get help taking care of your children, pets, adult family members and your home with our Care.com benefit, including subsidized backup care.
Be safe and stay healthy while celebrating
- Explore the CDC’s latest COVID-19 guidance.
- Read ComPsych articles on Keeping the Holidays Healthy and Emotional Eating.
Practice self-care and gratitude to help manage holiday stress
- Read ComPsych articles on Tips for Coping With Holiday Stress This Year, Grieving During the Holidays, Preventing the Holiday Blues and Being Alone During the Holidays.
- If you or a family member needs help handling the holidays or anything else, reach out to the GuidanceResources EAP for counseling.
- Spin the Well-Being Wheel for tips to strengthen your resilience.
Get a jump start on your New Year Resolutions
- Meet your well-being goals with help from our Canada Well-Being at AECOM program, and earn quarterly incentives, too.
- Learn about the Mountain of the Month steps challenge, which starts in January.
- Get special pricing on fitness club memberships at locations throughout Canada through our Fitness Discounts Program. If you sign up for a corporate membership with GoodLife Fitness by December 31, you could win a Self Care Fitness Package.
- Further your education with the Education Assistance and First-Time Licensure programs.
- Read ComPsych articles on New Year Resolutions to Consider, New Year Nutrition, Make Your Resolution a Life-Changing Event, Keeping Your Resolutions Alive, and Making Exercise Part of Your New Healthy Lifestyle.