AECOM offers a mental health digital platform through ComPsych in partnership with Koa Health Foundations. This user-friendly platform uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to help you:
- Increase your emotional resilience
- Improve your sleep
- Cope with intense emotions
- Manage stress, depression and anxiety
- Practice mindfulness
- Think positively
- Boost your self-esteem
The platform includes tools and resources, like a robust content library, interactive programs and personalized recommendations on how to improve your emotional well-being.
All AECOM employees and their household family members are eligible for this benefit, at no cost to you. To register:
- Sign into your ComPsych Employee Assistance Program (EAP) account (if you don’t already have an account, set one up using Org Web ID: AECOM).
- Click the Digital Self-Care Tools icon on the homepage.
- Register for Koa Health Foundations (Org Web ID: AECOM).
- Download the Koa Foundations app (links at right) or use the online portal.