We’ve pulled together the following information and resources to help you and your loved ones through the coronavirus outbreak. Please check back for updates and new resources as they become available.
If you have any symptoms of illness, please stay home and take care of yourself, and notify your manager.
Visit our new page, Resources for Working and Living Safer at Home.
Health Care Coverage and Resources
- Coronavirus testing and treatment will be covered under the normal provincial plan provisions. Contact Sun Life if you have questions about your coverage. You can also visit Sun Life’s coronavirus page for the latest information.
- For details about medical coverage if you are traveling outside of Canada, please see the new Guide to Out of Country Coverage During the Coronavirus Outbreak.
- Many pharmacies will deliver prescription drugs to your home. Contact your pharmacy for details.
- Everyone enrolled in health care benefits through Sun Life has free access to Best Doctors for expert medical advice and second opinions from some of the country’s leading medical providers.
- If you have access to a telehealth/telemedicine service, you should consider using it to consult with a doctor without leaving your home. Learn more about online health care.
Well-Being at AECOM Resources
- When you log in to the Well-Being at AECOM platform through Sprout, you’ll find three new community groups to help you connect with your colleagues and share how you continue to Eat, Move and Feel during the coronavirus outbreak. These group streams will also be updated regularly with tips on ways to be well while working remotely from home.
- Starting March 23, join weekly “pop-up” challenges on the Well-Being at AECOM platform to help you Keep Moving, Stay Connected and Keep Nourished.
- Additional public health resources are available in the Well-Being at AECOM platform’s resource library, including videos, tips and articles.
Log in to the Well-Being at AECOM platform using your AECOM email address.
GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Resources
- If you are experiencing anxiety or stress and need to talk to someone, please remember that our GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here to help. For a free and confidential counselling session by phone, call 866-501-7962.
- Watch a video on how the GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) can help you through stressful times. (Log in with Organizational Web ID and search Orientation Video.)
- See additional EAP resources and webinars Resources for Working and Living Safer at Home.
Additional Benefits Resources
- See our new guide to short-term disability benefits during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Find the latest news, travel advice and video interviews with subject matter experts through International SOS.
- See Care.com’s Coronavirus Tips for Families with Children.
- See Care.com’s Coronavirus Tips for Seniors and Caregivers.
- See Care.com’s article on How to Talk to Your Kids about Coronavirus.
- See coronavirus information for pet owners from the Government of Canada.
- See an interactive guide to giving and receive help during the pandemic.