We’ve pulled together the following information and resources to support you and your loved ones with the many challenges of the coronavirus pandemic. Please check back for updates and new resources as they become available.
If you have any symptoms of illness, please stay home and take care of yourself, and notify your manager.
GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If you are experiencing anxiety or stress and need to talk to someone, please remember that our GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here to help. For a free and confidential counselling session by phone, call 866.501.7962.
The EAP can also support just about any other area of your life, from financial well-being to legal issues to parenting advice and much more. Log in to GuidanceResources.com (register with Organization Web ID: AECOM) and search for whatever topic you’re interested in.
Well-Being at AECOM
Take steps to improve your health and well-being with our Canada Well-Being program. When you compete activities to be well, you’ll earn points to unlock badges and earn gift care rewards.
You can also find helpful resources and ways to stay connected with colleagues around the world through our Global Well-Being program.
Our Care.com benefit can help make your life easier when the pandemic throws you a curveball. With your free Care.com membership, you can search a database of qualified caregivers, tutors, pet sitters/walkers, housecleaners and more.
Health Care Coverage and Resources
- Coronavirus testing and treatment is covered under the normal provincial plan provisions. Contact Sun Life if you have questions about your coverage. You can also visit Sun Life’s coronavirus page for the latest information.
- Many pharmacies will deliver prescription drugs to your home. Contact your pharmacy for details.
- Everyone enrolled in health care benefits through Sun Life has free access to Teladoc Medical Experts for expert medical advice and second opinions from some of the country’s leading medical providers.
- Take advantage of our telehealth benefit through Lumino Virtual Health to consult with a health care professional from the comfort of your home through an online and mobile app.
- Improve your mood and get a better handle on your emotions with Lumino Health’s Emotional Wellness Guide.
- Access a variety of Lumino Health resources to help with just about any aspect of your well-being.
- Find the latest news, travel advice and video interviews with subject matter experts through International SOS.
- Find resources for working and living safer from home.
- See what anxiety feels like.
- See what depression feels like.
- Learn how to take care of yourself.
- Learn how to get mental health care in Canada.