AECOM employees (and their dependents) who are enrolled in health care benefits through Sun Life have automatic access to telehealth services through Lumino Health Virtual Care.
Through telehealth you can connect with health care professionals using a mobile or web app.
With telehealth you can:
- Chat with a nurse or a doctor through secure video, at no cost to you.
- Renew prescriptions.
- Ask questions related to children’s health.
- Connect with mental health specialists.
- Consult with other health care professionals (e.g., nutritionists and psychologists) for a fee (any additional fees are communicated up front and can be paid through the app).
You can access telehealth 24/7, but certain services are not available outside of regular hours (for example, a prescription cannot be refilled at 2 a.m.).
The regular hours of the Lumino Health Virtual Care clinic in all Canadian time zones, local time, are:
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.