If you are experiencing anxiety or stress and need to talk to someone, please remember that our GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here to help. For a free and confidential counselling session by phone, call 800.497.9096.
Click below for additional resources to help you adjust to working from home and live safer at home during the pandemic.
Resources to Help You Care for Your Family
- Find a tutor, childcare provider, caregiver for a senior family member, pet care and more with your free Care.com membership.
Resources for a Productive Work and Home Life
- Recorded Webinar: Navigating the Work From Home Transition Due to the Coronavirus (register with your name and email to get access)
- Guide: Working Remotely
Resources to Help You Move, Eat and Sleep Well
- Recorded Webinar: Why Can’t I Stop Eating? How Emotions Impact Our Eating During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Well-Being at AECOM: Log in to the Well-Being at AECOM platform to access resources to help you be well in every part of your life. You can even earn incentives by participating. (If you aren’t already registered, you’ll need to register with your AECOM email.)
- Article: How to Make Good Eating Part of Your Pandemic Planning
- Article: 5 Health-Positive Activities that Take 10 Minutes or Less at Home
Resources to Help You Stay Connected with Others
- Well-Being at AECOM: Log in to the Well-Being at AECOM platform to join community groups with your colleagues, based on your interests and health care goals. (If you aren’t already registered, you’ll need to register with your AECOM email.)
- Global Well-Being at AECOM: Visit our new Global Well-Being website, WellBeingAtAECOM.com, to submit your story about how you are taking care of yourself and others during the pandemic, spin the Well-Being Wheel and explore resources to help you connect with others and be well.
Resource to Help You Relax, Be Mindful and Boost Your Resiliency
- Video: How the GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) can help you through stressful times (Log in with Organizational Web ID and search Orientation Video.)
- Recorded webinar: Managing Worry & Anxiety During the Pandemic
- Recorded webinar: Tools To Handle Pandemic-Related Stress
- Recorded webinar: Self-Isolating Together: How to Get Along With Your Partner and Kids During The Pandemic
- Recorded webinar: Coping With Uncertainty About the Coronavirus
Resources for Managers
- Recorded Webinar: Being An Effective Manager During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Guide: Managing a Remote Workforce
- Additional Manager Resources: Visit the Manager Resources Center on the Global Well-Being website, WellBeingAtAECOM.com.