As we get ready to wrap up our first year of the Canada Well-Being program, here is what we have in store for the last quarter of 2020:
In October, take advantage of the Power of Prevention.
- Complete the NEW health survey — now available on the Sprout platform — to learn your Well-Being Score and get recommendations on ways to maintain and improve your well-being and prevent health care issues in the future. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete and when you do, you’ll earn 5 Well-Being Bucks. And it’s completely confidential.
- Set up your scheduled preventive care appointments — physical exams, dental exams/cleanings, vision exams, flu shots and other immunizations, preventive screenings such as colonoscopies and mammograms. Then track that you did so on the Sprout platform, so you can earn points toward your quarterly incentive.
- Join your AECOM colleagues from around the world in a virtual fitness class, provided through the Global Well-Being Program.
In November, our focus is on Mindful Eating.
- Participate in Canada’s Mindful Lunch challenge by taking lunch away from your desk for 2 weeks from November 16 – 29. Track that you did so on the Sprout platform, and you’ll earn 1,000 bonus points toward your quarterly incentives.
- Visit WellBeingAtAECOM.com and the Sprout Library for resources to help you practice mindful eating.
In December, let’s Connect and Do Good.
- Volunteer for 30 minutes each week in December and track that you did so on the Sprout platform to earn 500 points toward your quarterly incentives.
- We’ll highlight virtual volunteering opportunities throughout the month.
- Visit WellBeingAtAECOM.com for additional ideas and resources for giving back.
Get your $25 quarterly well-being incentive
In the Canada Well-Being program, you can earn quarterly incentives simply by tracking your well-being activities on the Sprout well-being platform. Starting October 1, earn your new quarterly well-being reward by tracking activities, earning points and unlocking badges, which you redeem for gift certificates to places like Groupon, Starbucks, iTunes and more. The deadline for tracking your activities and earning your Q4 incentives is December 31.