SHARE YOUR WELL-BEING MOMENTS
A well-being moment is a brief pause in your day – at home, at work, anywhere – to focus on well-being. It takes no more than a few minutes and can include any aspect of well-being: physical, emotional, financial, social or planet.
- Physical: Pause, and take a stretch break.
- Emotional: Pause, and write down three things you’re thankful for (there’s always something).
- Financial: Pause, and put your credit card away – pay with cash instead.
- Social: Pause, and give someone a compliment.
- Planet: Pause, and pick up a piece of trash instead of walking on by.
Show us your well-being moments on Instagram, Twitter or the Sprout platform with #MyMomentToBeWell. Or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll earn 25 wellness points just for submitting, and you might be featured in our communications (with your permission, of course).
Please keep your photos/videos workplace appropriate. And keep coming back to this page for well-being moment ideas!
Note: Your photo/video will appear on this page only if you post on Instagram or Twitter, and your profile is not set to private. If you choose, you can change your privacy settings in your Instagram or Twitter profile.