Earning rewards is easy. Simply track all your well-being activities on the Sprout platform (see the Sprout Platform FAQs for instructions) — walking, eating well, meditating, budgeting, completing an AECOM Safety training course and more.
As you earn points, you can unlock badges each quarter:
- 5,000 points unlocks the bronze badge
- 15,000 points unlocks the silver badge
- 25,000 points unlocks the gold badge
As you unlock badges, you receive Well-Being Bucks that are redeemable for e-gift cards for a variety of retailers featured in the Rewards Store. You can earn up to $25 Well-Being Bucks per quarter. Well-Being Bucks carry over from one quarter to the next. You have until the end of the year to redeem them.
- The bronze badge = 5 Well-Being Bucks = $5 in the Rewards Store
- The silver badge = 10 Well-Being Bucks = $10 in the Rewards Store
- The gold badge = 10 Well-Being Bucks = $10 in the Rewards Store
The gift cards can be used directly in the Sprout app from the Rewards Store to make purchases at a variety of retailers: Air Canada, Amazon, American Eagle, Apple Store, Bass Pro Shop, Best Buy, Boston Pizza, Cineplex, Esso, Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic, Groupon, Home Depot, Hudson’s Bay, Indigo, iTunes, JOEY restaurants, Le Chateau, Roots, Starbucks, Visa, Walmart and Winners/Marshalls.
The cards are taxable under Canadian law. Sprout will provide AECOM payroll with the amount of any gift cards you redeem and that amount will be included in your taxable income.