Well-Being Ambassadors, thank you for supporting Well-Being at AECOM for Canada! Click below for local Canada Well-Being resources to help you make a real difference in the well-being of employees at your location. Visit the Well-Being Ambassadors page on the Global Well-Being site for additional resources.
Well-Being Ambassador Guide and Program Details
Understand your role as a Well-Being Ambassador and how Well-Being at AECOM works.
Menus of Activities and Challenges
You’ll find ideas for well-being activities you can easily set up at your location and challenges you can create on the Sprout platform for some friendly competition, along with simple steps to promote them.
Communications for July, August and September 2020
Use these communications to help promote Well-Being at AECOM for employees at your location.
If you want to send this email, you can request a distribution a list of eligible employees at your location by contacting email@example.com. To set up and send the email:
- In Outlook, click on New Email in the upper left corner. A new email will open.
- Click in the body of the email and then click on Insert on the top menu bar
- From the Insert menu, select Pictures and select the downloaded CWB-Q2-Email.jpg file, which will populate the body of the email.
- To center the image, select Message from the top menu bar and then click on the center option.
- In the Subject line, use the subject: Introducing Well-Being at AECOM!
- In the To line, insert the distribution list for your office.
- Click Send!
Use these templates to promote onsite activities, events and challenges to employees at your location.