AECOM cares about your mental health and wants you and your loved ones to thrive emotionally. For Canada Mental Health Week, May 1 – 7, we’re highlighting resources to help you and your family members manage mental issues, achieve emotional well-being and be your best self.
We also encourage you to check in with your loved ones and your colleagues to share how you’re feeling, as well as offer and receive support from one another.
AECOM resources to support your mental health
Free and Confidential Counseling
Through our GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP), you and your immediate family members can receive free and confidential counseling sessions for any mental health issue you may be experiencing.
Mental Health Digital Platform (Koa)
Access AECOM’s free mental health digital platform (online and app) for help coping with intense emotions, practicing mindfulness, managing depression, boosting self-esteem and more.
Find mental health resources and track all your well-being activities in our Canada Well-Being program. As you track and complete challenges, you can earn points towards gift card rewards.
Global Well-Being Resources
Visit WellBeingAtAECOM.com for Healthy by Habit plans and a personal dashboard, where you can track your well-being activities and achievements.
Recognizing someone’s achievements can boost their mood and yours. Send a personalized e-card or badge to an AECOM colleague or post a congratulatory message for a life event or job well done on the Kudos platform. If you are a manager, it is especially important to recognize your team members with Kudos.
Connect with a mental health specialist by phone or video chat with our Lumino Health Virtual Care benefit, available to everyone enrolled in a Sun Life health plan.
Access these free guides, articles and WELLbinars:
- Learning to Relax
- Depression in Children
- What Are Some Ways I Can Nurture My Child’s Mental Health
- Using Laughter, Humor and Play to Reduce Stress and Resolve Problems
- Watch one of these recorded WELLbinars (register to receive a link to the recording):
- Tips for Avoiding Burnout in Adults and Children, hosted by 2nd.MD.
- Happiness: A Key to Life Satisfaction, hosted by ComPsych.
- With our vendor partners, AECOM is hosting a variety of WELLbinars throughout May. Some are focused specifically on mental health issues while others can help you improve other aspects of your well-being, which can boost your mood and overall emotional wellness too.
Access a variety of mental health articles, videos, podcasts and more through Lumino Health.
Find tips, tools and resources on a variety of mental health issues — including how to stay positive, deal with burnout, talk about mental health, manage stress and manage anxiety— on the Sun Life health and wellness website.
AECOM employees can take these LinkedIn Learning courses: