Here are 5 NEW ways you can focus on your well-being and earn rewards in the Canada Well-Being program.
- Encourage your spouse to focus on well-being with you. Spouses of employees who are eligible for an AECOM Sun Life health plan are now eligible to participate and earn rewards!
- If you’re not already registered for the program, register by January 31, 2021 to be entered in a raffle for 25 Well-Being Bucks. Open to employees and spouses.
- Join in great new challenges, activities and resources, and some old favorites like the 20 X 21 Challenge starting January 11.
- Engage in the well-being platform in fun new ways:
- Set and track your well-being goals for the year.
- Engage your colleagues (and your spouse) in friendly competition by creating your own challenges.
- Take the health survey for personalized ways to be well.
- Explore well-being tips and tools in the Resource Centre.
- Post photos, videos, helpful resources, encouragements and more in the social stream.
- Sync your fitness app or device for automatic activity tracking, if you haven’t already. The program supports device syncing with Fitbit, Garmin, Strava as well as Apple Health and Google Fit. It’s recommended that you select only one device or app to prevent duplicate tracking in your activity log. Learn more.
By participating in challenges and tracking activities in the Canada Well-Being program, you can unlock badges and earn Well-Being Bucks that you can redeem for electronic gift card rewards (up to $25 per quarter).
Remember to share your favorite well-being moments and activities at #MyMomentToBeWell.