2023 Benefits Open Enrolment has closed.
All of the current Canada benefits will be available again next year, with all the same plan designs and employee costs except for short-term disability (STD) costs which are decreasing. AECOM will continue to pay the majority of the cost for benefits, including the full cost of the Module A medical plan and basic life and AD&D insurance.
Some things to keep in mind
- If you didn’t enrol by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on November 18, 2022, your current benefit choices will continue through 2023. Your annual spending account allocation will go into your Health Spending Account (HSA), not your Personal Spending Account (PSA). Money cannot be transferred between the accounts after Open Enrolment, so make your decision carefully.
- If you are a new hire who joined AECOM between November 18 and December 31, 2022, you will enrol twice:
- Within 31 days of hire, to choose your benefits for 2022. Your coverage will be retroactive to your date of hire.
- After you elect your 2022 benefits, you will immediately be prompted to choose your 2023 benefits, and you will have one day to complete your enrolment.
- If you need to make changes after November 18, you can only change your medical and disability benefits choices during the year within 31 days of a qualifying life event (e.g., marriage, birth, adoption). You can update your optional insurance elections and beneficiary designations at any time during the year.
- Due to annual scheduled maintenance, AECOMBenefitsOnline.com will be temporarily unavailable December 24 – 31, 2022.
- Take care of yourself and your family with help from our well-being programs:
- Canada Well-Being: You and your spouse/domestic partner can track well-being activities and earn quarterly rewards, participate in challenges, and find tips and resources to be well physically, emotionally and financially.
- Global Well-Being: Visit the site daily for a new Well-Being Moment and Mood Booster and the latest trending news in the world of well-being, spin the virtual Well-Being Wheel for tips, connect with colleagues from around the globe and more.
- If you have questions, call 833.411.5520 for the AECOM Benefits Service Centre, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Eastern Time.