Choose benefits for your world during Benefits Open Enrolment, November 1 – 19, 2021.
So that AECOM can fulfill our purpose to deliver a better world, we invest in benefits and resources that support your world. And next year, we will invest even more than ever.
We will continue to offer all the same benefits available now, and we’re adding some great new benefits and enhancements, with no cost increases for you in 2022. There is even a cost decrease for short term disability.
We will also invest more to help you and your family be well because a better world starts with the best you. We will provide even more resources through our global WellBeingAtAECOM.com site, including new Healthy by Habit plans that provide practical ways for you create healthy habits that stick and new activities to help you connect with colleagues around the world as you prioritize your well-being together. You’ll also have the opportunity to earn well-being rewards through our Canada Well-Being program.
Take the time to invest in yourself. Whatever family means to you, wherever you are on your career path and no matter what your lifestyle looks like, choose benefits for your world and take advantage of all the great resources AECOM offers to help you be your best.
The checklists below can help you get started.
Your enrolment checklist
- Understand your 2022 benefits. All of the current benefits, plan designs and costs are continuing in 2022, except for a few enhancements and your costs for short-term disability (STD) coverage are decreasing a bit. Learn more.
- Update your benefit elections and direct your spending account allocation for 2022 by logging in to AECOMBenefitsOnline.com starting November 1. See your Benefits Guide for details, including default coverage if you don’t enrol.
- Protect your loved ones by confirming your beneficiary designations.
- If you have questions, call the AECOM Benefits Service Centre, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Eastern Time, 833.411.5520.
- Are you a new hire? If you are a new hire who joined AECOM between November 20 and December 31, 2021, you will enrol twice:
- Within 31 days of hire, to choose your benefits for 2021. Your coverage will be retroactive to your date of hire.
- After you elect your 2021 benefits, you will immediately be prompted to choose your 2022 benefits, and you will have one day to complete your enrolment.
- Due to annual scheduled maintenance, AECOMBenefitsOnline.com will be temporarily unavailable December 23 – 31, 2021.
Your well-being checklist
- Employees and spouses/domestic partners can earn quarterly rewards, connect with colleagues and join in fun challenges in the Canada Well-Being program.
- Help yourself and your family be well by taking advantage of resources through our Global Well-Being program. Spin the popular Well-Being Wheel for practical tips, complete a Healthy by Habit plan to create healthy habits that stick, find daily Well-Being Moments and more.
- See which of your colleagues are well-being heroes and share your own well-being super powers in our global Super 6 challenge.