Our current benefits options, plan designs and employee contributions are all continuing next year, with the exception of STD rates as noted below. You can find 2021 costs when you enroll at AECOMBenefitsOnline.com.
What’s Staying the Same in 2021
- AECOM continues to pay the majority of the costs for the benefits program.
- You will pay the same amount for health care coverage next year, and AECOM will continue to provide Module A at no cost to you.
- AECOM annual contributions to your Health Spending Account (HSA)/Personal Spending Account (PSA) remain the same:
- $175 for Employee + 1, and Employee + 2 or More coverage in any health care module
- $150 for Employee Only coverage in any health care module
- AECOM continues to provide basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to you.
- For optional insurance benefits (life, AD&D, critical illness) and long-term disability (LTD) insurance, you will pay the same rates as you do today.
- Our GuidanceResources EAP and Care.com, including the new backup care benefit, continue to support you and your family.
- You continue to have access to discounted home, auto, pet, and legal insurance.
- You continue to have access to this website, benefitsatAECOM.com, which pulls all your benefits information and resources together in one easy-to-use place (no login required!). Make it your first stop for all things benefits, including plan details, helpful checklists, carrier contact information, and the latest news.
- AECOM will continue to provide a variety of other perks and programs, including the new Canada Well-Being and Global Well-Being programs.
What’s Changing in 2021
- Basic and enhanced short-term disability (STD) rates are increasing due to higher utilization over the last two years, so you will pay more for STD coverage in 2021. You can find the 2021 rates at AECOMBenefitsOnline.com, starting November 2.
- To advance our focus on health and safety, we are expanding the list of mental health practitioners whose services are eligible for reimbursement under the AECOM Benefits psychology coverage in the Sun Life medical plans. You’ll be able to receive care from a broader group of mental health professionals such as psychotherapists. This enhancement takes effect January 1, 2021, at no cost to you. More details, including additional types of providers, will be announced in January 2021.