Benefits Open Enrolment is November 2 – 20, 2020.
Benefits Open Enrolment is a great time to make sure you’re taking advantage of all AECOM benefits have to offer. The checklist below can help.
Your Enrolment Checklist
- Understand your 2021 benefits. All of the current benefits, plan designs and costs are continuing in 2021 with the exception of your short-term disability (STD) costs. Learn more about what’s changing and what’s staying the same.
- Update your benefit elections and direct your spending account allocation for 2021 by logging in to AECOMBenefitsOnline.com starting November 2. See your Benefits Guide for details, including default coverage if you don’t enrol.
- Protect your loved ones by confirming your beneficiary designations.
- If you have questions, call the AECOM Benefits Service Centre, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Eastern Time, at 833.411.5520.
- After you have enrolled, learn how your benefits can support you and your family through the pandemic.
Please note that the enrolment site is unavailable December 24 through January 1 for routine year-end maintenance.